Monday 5 November 2012

Ladies in London - Lunch

Ladies in London - Lunch
To celebrate the fact I'm not 40 yet, I've organised a Not 40 Yet overnight in London without the kids. I decided to camp up in East London and explore a different side of the city than I'm used to - I'm a South Bank addict. True to form, I'm planning what to pack in the suitcase. Excursions in London can be a fashion conundrum. The surroundings inspire you to mix it up a bit but if you want to get around town, you need sensible but stylish footwear and a warm Autumn coat. You can guess one thing that will definitely be making my weekend bag: red lipstick. Perfect for wrapping around a cocktail glass or two.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. Come & chat with me on Twitter & Facebook. Everybody is welcome in CM world.

Theme created by PIXELZINE