Monday 23 February 2009

I Wasn't Joking About the South Terminal Queue


This is a picture from Sunday, taken with my iPhone, when we arrived back in Blighty. Any of you familiar with Gatwick South Terminal will recognise this as one of the check-in areas. The queue for security wrapped around the corner, back towards the exit doors to the terminal. So, as you can see, I wasn't exaggerating about the queue. The hour-long wait I had was in a line half this size.
I will say that my partner didn't have the wait, when he flew mid-week at lunchtime but that is off-peak, so be prepared if you're making the trip.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. Come & chat with me on Twitter & Facebook. Everybody is welcome in CM world.

Theme created by PIXELZINE